Wednesday, March 21, 2007

gift (I)deas.


I was perusing a magazine this afternoon, and came across this most excellent gift idea for mothers using formula. The short little product snippet talked about how having to mix formula while out and about could get quite messy, and so on. As my direct experience with infants is rather limited, this had not occurred to me. But with this new bottle, you fill the main part with water and then measure out the formula into the top compartment. When the wee little baby is hungry, you just twist the top and give it a shake, and then you have formula. Brilliant. I'll definitely be getting my sister one. And I think I might get one for myself. You know, perfect for baby/auntie days out. (Especially when said aunt will be much too preoccupied with her previously disclosed inexperience with infants to worry herself over such things as formula on such splendid days out.)

But enough about silly baby things...

If anyone reading this knows anything about computers (and I'm fairly confident my "audience" consists of about four people), I am having trouble with my keyboard. I have this big, fancy computer and, though our relationship got off to a rather rocky start, I really thought we had moved past all that. But then, all of a sudden, it decided that the capital "I" did not exist if I pressed the left shift key (which I normally do). lower case = i. right shift key = I. left shift key = . Nothing. Emptiness. Why is it doing this? And why only with "I"? And why does it have to be the one letter that is capitalized, especially in a blog written in my own voice, the most? Why not Q or Z? I hardly ever need to capitalize those. Thoughts? Ideas?

Hope you have a beautiful Wednesday. Sorry this entry is nothing but baby bottles and mischievious keyboards. What a bore.

xo,
amy

No comments: