Monday, March 26, 2007

deer and raindrops...


Listening to the rain and iTunes + packaging up an etsy purchase = a very nice evening indeed. Don't you think? Very lovely indeed.

Earlier today I was killing/wasting time, looking around one of my very favorites-- Velocity Art and Design--and came across this tray. After my mouth stopped salivating, I remembered that I had seen it before and, apparently, forgot about it--in what, as my sister so nicely put it, the exhaustion that is my mind. I'm staring at this tray thinking, how amazing would this look hanging in a kitchen? In a kitchen with bright, raspberry colored walls! No-turquoise! With other vintage plates hanging alongside it! And then reality hits and I think that perhaps a pink kitchen with wall decor that includes a deer tray may not be the best idea for, well, the gentlemen callers. You know, a sort of "You had me at hello, but lost me at the kitchen" sort of thing. Tragic.

Now, I am left staring blankly at the computer screen thinking "Surely, surely, I have something else of interest to share." But, no. I don't. No, just a deer tray (and perhaps the matching squirrel one as well?). Sorry for the lack of substance. But I do hope you have little things in your life that get you excited. Everyone needs a little bit of that.

Amy

No comments: