Sunday, July 1, 2007

some favorites...

Goodness. It has been quite some time since I have updated this little blog. So sorry for the absence.

I thought I would share a few of the little things that make me smile from time to time:



1. A new favorite t-shirt. Of a very angry bear.
2. My favorite olive green flats. I've had these for a while, but noticed that other colors are available here.
3. I love these bangles. I am quite sure that I wear them too much. I think the entire lot cost about 6 dollars. So I got my money's worth.
4. I'm still not entirely sure why I love this ring so much, but I do. It says "Sheila" -- not my name, nor anyone I know. But I had to have it.

Okay. Back to work. Hope you are having a lovely weekend. And I hope the sun is shining where you live, because it certainly hasn't been shining here.

xo,
Amy

2 comments:

lizcannon said...

cute stuff!!!!

Emery Jo said...

hi amy! My friend Joel bought me your 'family' print for my birthday from Blue Seven, and I have just fallen head-over-heels in love with it. I think what you're doing is AMAZING and inspiring.

Can I post a link to this blog and a picture of the print I received over on my blogspot? I'd love to share your message to my readers.

Thanks so much!!