Monday, July 16, 2007

amelia mae

I am really so excited to introduce you all to my new little project: amelia mae

It's really something that I've been trying to do for a very long time, so I'm just so, so excited to finally see it up and running. For the time being, I think that it will be mostly stocked with an assortment of gift tags. But I do hope to include originals, as well as some other little gems I have rolling around in my head right now.

There is currently only a small assortment listed, but be sure to check back throughout the week, because I will be adding more and more and more! So, here is how you can use amelia mae tags to make the perfect present:



Delicious, no? Now, not to worry because I am still working on Project 8256. It is still extremely important to me, and something I am still so passionate about. But I am taking a wee break this week to get everything together.

I hope you are all doing well. Have a lovely Tuesday.

xo,
amy