Wednesday, October 24, 2007

indie emporium

Wow. Sorry I've been so lousy in the blogging department. BUT I have been mighty productive in the gift tag and banner-making department. I've been toiling away in the factory that is my house and that is my hands. And I'm really sleepy. And I'm really hoping that when next week arrives I have more to show for it than the knobby, arthritic bones that I'm fairly certain my hands are (too quickly) destined for. But I'm also really excited. Tremendously.

So here's the scoop, should you need a refresher:

I'll be at Indie Emporium in downtown Tulsa this weekend (Friday the 26th & Saturday the 27th). Loads of fun from 8 to midnight on Friday and from noon to 11 pm on Saturday. So I hope to see you there, if you're in the area. There will be goodies from both Project 8256 and amelia mae.

Hope you are having a lovely week.

xo,
Amy

No comments: