Monday, October 29, 2007

back and ready to work...

I'm ever so slowly recovering from my weekend. But I am getting there, and turning my focus onto my gallery show in late November. I'm really, really excited about this, and am so thankful to finally have some quality time to focus on it. Indie Emporium was fun, and was certainly a learning experience. The turnout was, oh, a little less than I expected, but I was so thankful for those that did turn out for it. I met some amazing people (including my extremely adorable booth neighbor), learned a lot, and sold a few things as well.

I've been trying for the last couple of days to upload some pics for you to see, but am having serious problems doing so. So something to look forward to? My sister posted some on her blog, so check that out in the meantime if you'd like.

I am hoping to list a few new items in both shops over the next few days. Some banners and tags for amelia mae and a new batch of cards for Project 8256. And, I may very well be alone in this, but I am all of a sudden REALLY excited for Christmas. I realize that it's not yet even Halloween, and we still have Thanksgiving, but the thought of searching for the perfect gifts for those on my list, and then tediously wrapping them up, and getting together with family, and the decorating and the music and the lights and the rejoicing...yeah, I'm ready.

Hope you are having a lovely week.

xo,
Amy

No comments: