Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Pink is not everyone's favorite color.

It's true. It's not my favorite, really. Although I did go through some very distinct phases where it really, REALLY was my very favorite. I go more towards green these days. And gray. But I have to admit that I was a little surprised when I was (very, very nicely) asked if I could do the "All the Songs They Sang" print in a color other than pink. I like the print in pink, and it's sold very well. It hadn't really occurred to me that some people just don't like pink. So, just on the off chance that there are others, the print is now available in the very gender-neutral, yet sophisticated colors of light blue and tan:

all the songs they sang - blue


So there it is. I will take them to Blue 7 tomorrow, should you live in the OKC metroplex and want one for yourself. Or for someone else. I am told they make excellent presents.

xo,
Amy

No comments: