Thursday, September 20, 2007

Live! And In Person!

So here's the exciting news. There are a couple of big events that I will be participating in within the next couple of months. And if you are in the area, I would love to see you there! The first is Indie Emporium, which is a craft extravaganza in downtown Tulsa. It's October 26-27, and will include crafting stations, a fashion show of handmade clothes and accessories, and craft vendors. I'll be there with both Project 8256 and amelia mae goodies, so there will be pah-lenty of gift tags, banners, prints, greeting cards and a few originals as well.



The second event is a gallery show at Dreamer Concepts Studio and Foundation in Norman. Some of the details are still being worked out, but what I do know is that it opens November 30 (which coincides with Norman's downtown art walk) and will also feature Amy Baldwin (of Curly Q Mosaics) who does amazing, amazing mosaic work. I think it will be such a fun show (and certainly colorful), and am, honestly, still a little floored that I am being included in this.

So, certainly, the next few weeks will be...busy. But in a really good, exciting way. If you happen to attend either event, please find me and say hello! I'll be posting a coupon of some sorts for my Indie Emporium booth that will just be for blog readers, so be on the look out for that. If you want.

xo,
amy

No comments: