Monday, August 13, 2007

curiouser and curiouser...

A big thank you to Ez at Creature Comforts for blogging today about The Curiosity Shoppe. I had not yet heard of this treasure trove--and I am completely smitten. A few of my favorites:



Clockwise from top right:
1. Bird Tray Set. Yeah, I'm still not over the whole bird trend. Sorry.
2. Letterpress Art Print. So pretty. And so incredibly affordable.
3. Red Dogwood Apron With Rickrack Trim. I'm not entirely sure if it is my previous time as a shopgirl at Anthropologie, or my somewhat befuddled (and yet not fully realized) domestic tendencies, but I think vintage-style aprons have a certain sweetness to them that I find really appealing.
4. You're Swell Card. If only it came in a set with a "magical" or a "goodness gracious" -- it would come frighteningly close to totaling out my vocabulary.
5. Gothic Dessert Plates. Silhouettes AND unbreakable melamine. Delicious, indeed.
6. Alabaster Stag Head. This is about as "outdoorsy" as I get. Especially in August in Oklahoma. Yuck. But I think this is truly lovely.

Other good news for the day is that it is the middle of the month which means I am granted more e-music downloads. This is excellent news. I just downloaded the new Waterdeep album "Heart Attack Time Machine" and, oh yes, it is very good. As expected.

A good Monday for you? I hope so. I hope it is a most excellent start to a wonderful week.

xo,
Amy

No comments: