Sunday, June 17, 2007

Love Is In the Details

My weekend is winding down. But it was quite nice. My mother and I both felt too bogged down by our weeks to make our little jaunt down to Dallas, so went to Norman instead. For a much smaller amount of shopping and a nice little lunch. I did return empty handed, but with a full belly and fully refreshed. And it was really the refreshment that I was looking for anyway.

Friday night and alllll day Saturday were spent with this lovely...



My apologies for the absolutely lousy photograph, but it is extremely cloudy today. Still a few more touches until it is absolutely finished, but I am a tiny bit smitten.

Happy father's day!

xo,
Amy

2 comments:

Katie Morris said...

And smitten you should be! It is fabulous!!!

LoveDynamite said...

IT IS:d