Monday, May 28, 2007

I still hate titles...

A three-day weekend? Yes, I believe so. Hope yours was well. Even if you had to work, as I know many of you did. Mine looked a little like this:




1. We had a little family party to celebrate the belated and upcoming birthdays of my grandmother and sister, respectively. So, so nice to see everyone and get to spend some quality time together. This is the cake Michael decorated. On his first try. Ever. I know. I, of course, was the only one who was, admittedly, rude enough to point out that he forgot to cross the "t". But it was delicious, and I raved and raved so that, maybe, makes up for a little bit?

2. A new little something. I'm still unsure about this one. Extremely, actually. It's a little, um, cheery perhaps? I don't know.

3. It rained on Sunday. Poured. Good thing I had my little galoshes with me because I had to do a wee bit of wading--to be able to get out of my car.

4. Another new lovely. I'm a sucker for houndstooth. I'm just saying.

5. More of the birthday celebration. Delicious. Seriously delicious.

6. Just finished this one a little bit ago.

So, all in all, not too bad. Hopefully the coming week will be equally fulfilling. For you included. There are a couple of new prints in the shop as well. So you can check that out, if you'd like.

xo.
amy

No comments: