Friday, May 11, 2007

And another...

growing

This just listed in the shop. And appropriately titled, I think. Because I feel like I am growing--creatively, personally and so on.

I had the day off today. So nice. So besides running a few errands--Target, post office, art store (the usual routine)--my day was essentially spent doing the above. Which was lovely, actually. It took a while, but I had some great music to accompany me. I'm loving a little Amy Winehouse right now (so sassy) and the new Feist. But I must admit that when you feel like you must have looked at every shade of green in the entire world, it's Mates of State that guides you through.

I am planning one more "quilt", but it will probably not be accomplished until Tuesday. So look forward to that. And I will be listing the "Growing" original as well.

Have a wonderful weekend.

xo,
Amy

No comments: