Monday, February 4, 2008

shuffling about

This is (I am hoping) a quick little post to let you know that there are a few (actually, kind of big) changes going on in the amelia mae side of things. My gallery show closed last weekend, and so now I have all these pretty little things to sell and no place for them. It seemed a little silly to be selling original art pieces next to sets of gift tags, so I have now opened another Etsy shop. My original pieces will now all be housed in the original amelia mae shop, but with a whole new look:



And all of my gift tags and banners are (ever so slowly) being moved into my new shop: amelia mae paper goods.




So, have a look if you'd like. I'll be adding lots of new items to the amelia mae shop over this coming week. For the time being though, you can find lots of little silhouettes looking for a good home:

Photobucket

Happy Monday. Hope your weekend was lovely.

xo,
Amy

No comments: