Sunday, February 17, 2008

choices, choices

I put a new little offering in the Project 8256 shop this weekend--pick any three prints for $60.00. I like this idea for several reasons:

1. This saves you $15 dollars. I love a bargain.

2. It saves you from those horrible decisions: this one? or that one? Get them both. And then get another for just $10.00 more.

3. I love giving presents. And I, personally, feel that artwork is a fantastic gift. I also love giving presents to myself. Now you can do both with the tiniest bit less guilt.

4. It still goes towards a great cause.







Check it out here. Happy shopping.

I hope you had a good weekend. Mine capped off quite unexpectedly. But in a really good way. But I'm not going to tell quite yet, because I don't want to jinx it. Not until it's official. Then you'll be the first to know.

xo,
Amy

No comments: