Tuesday, November 20, 2007

tick...tock...




It's coming. Very quickly. I've been plugging away the last few days, trying to churn out a few more pieces. All of my time this weekend will be spent on finishing touches, trying to get everything ready to hang on Monday. Yikes. You might notice, in between all the Amys, that Jackie Porter is also part of the show. You might remember from this post that I bought a couple of her pieces at The Girlie Show. Her things are adorable, and I'm really excited that she's part of the show. I'm really excited about all of these ladies, for that matter. They are all amazing.

Right now, I'm blogging in between attempts of a Cranberry Cream Pie from this month's Real Simple. The first attempt was foiled when I burned (instead of toasted) the almonds for the crust. And THEN, oh then, I forgot to remove the plastic sleeves off of the blades of my brand new food processor. So my pie crust ended up with pieces of black plastic throughout. Delicious. And not at all dangerous. So I'm taking a little break before starting my third (and fingers crossed, final) attempt.

Hopefully your pre-Thanksgiving work is going a bit better than mine. Happy Thanksgiving!

xo,
Amy

No comments: