Tuesday, April 10, 2007

pacific-mountain-central time....

"all of these homes
are lined up so straight
but here on the inside,
it's not that way

i gave you my life and more
from sadness to sunshine, i'm yours
i lost happiness
up in your los angeles sky"

-denison witmer (los angeles)...finding a song about los angeles that isn't completely jaded is a difficult undertaking




"How was your trip to the city of Los Angeles" you ask?

Well, it was lovely. Thank you ever so much for asking.

I really did have such a lovely little visit. Birthdays, Easter, what could be better? My vacation was filled with lots of laughs, great company, some splendid shopping and a little something called raw vegan food that had a surprisingly large impact on me. Now, mind you, I did just go to the grocery and came out with food that required cooking and not a handful of guava and a juicer, but I do think I might have some culinary adventures in the future. I know that everyone in the okc metroplex is so excited to hear this.

I am hoping this week to really sit down, put on some music and give myself some creative time. I haven't had much of that the last couple of weeks, so hopefully something will come from it. I did pick up a lovely little skeleton key stamp from oh-how-I-miss-you Paper Source while in Pasadena, so that could yield...something, I suppose.

I am very, very sleepy and droopy-eyed. Even though it really is only 8:00 in the pm in California. But it was quite a long day of traveling--and waiting--and so I am blaming it on that. Hope you all had lovely a lovely weekend.

xo,
amy

No comments: