Monday, April 21, 2008

shop update

I'm ever so slowly getting back into a more natural (for me, at least) pace of things. Which, basically, means that I've been able to start spending time in the studio once again. My new space is all set up, and has really made such a difference. I was able to create a few new pieces last week, and they're now up in the amelia mae shop:

a few new collages:





"Still Here" -- this one is also available as a print .

and a few illustrations on wood:


"forever" - also available as a print 


"please don't ever go" - yep, this one is available as a print too.

This week I hope to tinker around a bit with a new idea I have rumbling around. Hopefully it will work out.

Oh, and if you are in the OKC area, my sister and brother-in-law are having a HUGE garage sale to raise some additional (and much needed) funds for their adoption. And by HUGE I mean really, really gigantic. Apparently we know a lot of really generous people who also happen to have lots of things they no longer need. It's this Thursday through Saturday (April 24-26) in Edmond. If you are interested in attending, email me and I'll send you all the info you could possibly want.

xo,
Amy

4 comments:

caroline duke said...

oh, i'm interested! i even have thursday off!

e-mail me: caroline.r.duke [at] gmail [dot] com

caroline duke said...

i got way too excited about that garage sale and forgot to mention i LOVE those pieces on wood.

if you're ever interested in doing a giveaway at greedy girl, please let me know!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Just read the second comment--thanks so much! I would love to do a giveaway. Email me at project8256@gmail.com and tell me what you have in mind.