Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Shop Update

I was finally able to take the time to update both Etsy shops. So over at Project 8256, you can now find these little lovelies:



It's part of a set of five robot cards, all tied up with a blue satin ribbon. My favorite is this one--the very classy lady robot:



And over at amelia mae, I have listed several new gift tag sets, including these:



So jump on over, if you'd like. There are just a few more days left to ship things out in time for Christmas.

Speaking of, I finally got a start on my Christmas shopping today. I've only really made a small dent, but it's better than nothing. My mother and I went out for a few hours today, and it was so nice. And we almost entirely avoided the mall. Which is even better.

I hope you are all doing well, and that your Christmas plans are rolling along smoothly.

xo,
Amy

No comments: